Skip to content

Register Other Travel

This section is for all Ohio State students traveling internationally for academic or co-curricular purposes that are not part of an education abroad program through the Office of International Affairs. If you fall under this category, you are required to:
  1. Enroll in Ohio State’s supplemental travel insurance.
  2. Adhere to the International Travel Policy Committee’s policies and guidelines.
  3. Check to see if the country in which you are traveling to is listed as a Risk Designated Country. If so, you must submit a petition to the International Travel Policy Committee. 
Students who have been admitted to an Office of International Affairs education abroad program are automatically enrolled in supplemental health insurance and do not need to further register their travel.