Skip to content

Student Organization Group Travel

If you are traveling with a student organization, please choose your particular program from the list to complete your supplemental international insurance application and travel registration.  If you do not see your program in the list or have a question about which application to use, please contact Erin Rasche.
Student Organization Group Travel 2017-2018
CRPSA in Canada Supplemental Insurance and Travel Registration