This registration is intended for students participating in individual academic or co-curricular international travel that is not sponsored, managed or supported by university funding or assigned credit. This includes students planning to receive transfer (K) credit. If your travel is individually arranged and not receiving direct university funding or credit, please complete this supplemental international insurance application and travel registration. If you have any questions about which registration to use, please contact Erin Rasche
To complete the travel registration, please see the instructions below:
1. Click on the grey “Apply Now
2. Log in with your Ohio State credentials.
3. Choose your term based on the academic year in which you will be traveling. (Ex. "Travel Registration, 2017-2018")
4. The registration has two phases: pre-decision
5. Enter your itinerary, complete the pre-decision materials and questionnaires, and click "Submit."
6. Once you have completed and submitted your pre-decision registration, the international risk management team will review your initial registration and you will be notified when your status changes.
7. Please log back in to your travel registration to view and complete the post-decision items.
If you will be traveling to a Risk Designated Country
, you will also need to complete the ITPC petition process during the pre-decision stage
GeoBlue Insurance FAQs
- Once your insurance enrollment has been processed, you will receive an email with your insurance documents directly from GeoBlue.
- The charge for the supplemental insurance premium will be posted to your Statement of Account. Please monitor your Statement for this charge. Once the charge has posted, you must log in to your student center at buckeyelink.osu.edu to submit payment. Payment is due by the date of departure.
For more information about the GeoBlue supplemental international insurance policy, please visit https://oia.osu.edu/health-and-safety/traveler-insurance.html